• Work with customers in a professional approach and appearance
• Keeps Management informed by submitting accurate call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly Sales and Potential Customer Sales
• Work with a team to most effectively meet the customer’s needs in presentation, and communication in order to have a seamless Sales experience.
• Annually help to set budget numbers and Sales numbers, with monthly reviews.
• Resolve customer service issues by investigating problems, developing the solution, and changing systems to prevent a repeat of the issue.
• Work with customers on a daily basis: visit to homes for measures and layouts, showroom meetings with current customers and “walk-in” customers.
• Designing and following through with customers with 20-20 layouts and pricing, making changes as required to adjust
layout change and pricing changes.
• Continually work on the development of a list of potential customers to generate and develop new business.
• Contributes and works with the team by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Manage showroom staff
• Keep all sales and marketing materials up to date
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
• Minimum 3 years B2B Sales experience with a proven track record in the Kitchen & Bath Remodeling and Sales
• Needs to be competent in understanding the sales cycle regarding selling skills- prospecting, presentation and
• Professional in appearance and approach with others.
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, customer service and follow through skills
• Well Organized with follow-up, able to manage projects efficiently, and execute tasks in a fast-paced multi-faceted
environment with a strong attention to detail.
• Self-Starter with strong project management skills and is results oriented
• Mid- level knowledge of graphic software (Adobe Illustrator, 20-20). Computer literate (Word, Outlook, Internet,
SEEKING DIRECT CANDIDATE RESPONSE ONLY
Please DO NOT contact about other services, products or commercial interests.
If you are not currently qualified or available, please share this announcement with other Interior's Professionals. This may be the new opportunity they are seeking.
Mid- level knowledge of graphic software (Adobe Illustrator, 20-20). Computer literate (Word, Outlook, Internet,